Wednesday 20 May 2009

The Beginning....

Hey friends and beautiful people of the web. I'm AJ and welcome to my blog.

Not sure why I created this, I hate typing, I tend to get inconsistent, my attention span is less than that of a baby, the life I live is not as interesting as the general population and I hate typing (just had to reiterate the point). I do love challenges, I love creating, I find great comfort in the simplicity of things (greatly influences any of my creations), ironically, I like to talk but hate it at the same time, most times I just prefer to listen and maybe speak my mind but I'm not judgemental. I tend to have a view on everything, that would probably be the base of this blog in addition to showing some of my designs. Hey, that's the creating I was referring to.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now, getting tired already but I still have a lot to say and patience is not my best quality but laziness tends to override my enthusiasm, and the irony of that again is that I tend to ramble on even when I don't feel like it. I should shut up now.

Anyway, I'll be back soon I hope with some more nonsense and hopefully things will pick up from there.

(You might find it hard to follow my trend of thought sometimes, there's always soo much running through my mind at any giving time s'why I think I can never just be, you know, like when you meditating and your meant to clear your mind... never happens to me. See what I'm saying about inpatience, this was meant to be me saying goodbye but I've just started rambling on..... ok, shutting up)

-Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment